Do You Know the Website Speaks for Itself?
Yes, this is true.
Website design and development is a state of the art. Although it looks to create a digital brochure. To promote your services and products at first glance, it is much more than that.
Initially, when limited frameworks used for designing apps, single-page website development considered an impossible task.
But with the introduction of frameworks like Vue.js, React, and AngularJS, this task has not only become possible. But it is relatively easier to learn and implement too.
Make different kinds of design changes on the website; there are two options: either you go for brand new website design or opt for redesigning the existing website.
Defining the Redesigning of the Website:
we can say that it is a method to make all the necessary modifications in the already developed website. And also introducing the latest trends and technologies in it.
This concept differs from building a brand new website, as you need to introduce the latest designs. Also discard the older one, without changing any features and functionalities.
Also, it takes less time to redesign a website, as compared to developing it as a brand new one.
Importance of Redesigning a Website From a Business Point of View:
People nowadays have the least interest in clicking on multiple tabs and waiting for the page to redirect, and then the page is loaded
All they want is a website, with all the necessary information, a minimum number of clicks, and minimum redirects to other pages.
Hence, the concept of single-page web apps came into the picture. This type of modification does not affect the features and functionalities of the website. Still, it indeed requires improvement in the website’s design part using the latest trends and technologies.
It was just an example of why we need to redesign a website. Let us have a brief on the importance for the same:
Creating Better UI/UX
- Redesigning a website helps in creating better UI/UX parts for your older website, giving it a brand new look. Take any business website you consider successful; you will find that it has the most attractive look and feel and the dynamic user interaction. Hence, for any website to leave an impression on its user, an engaging and vibrant look and feel is mandatory.
- As discussed above, people are least interested in what included in the navigation bar and where it takes them. All they are interested in how the information they are searching for is visible to them. For example, if a person is looking for an e-brochure for a business, and if he has to navigate several tabs simultaneously, it might create a wrong impression. Instead of that, if the brochures download link is available in the popup menu displayed as soon as the website is loaded, they might get impressed!
- The more, the older design, the more the website is likely to load as the components used a long time ago with older technologies are much more massive than those used in the latest framework. Hence, even if your website does not have high-end graphics and videos, it will take much time to load. The only solution to decrease the load time of the website is to redesign it using the latest frameworks offering the lighter components.
- It might also happen that the website built with excellent UI/UX, but it does not get compatible with the latest browser or the newest version of it. It might also lead to missing information as some of the pages might not load due to these compatibility issues. Hence, you need to redesign your website to become compatible with all the latest browsers and their versions.
- An increase in the usage of cell phones with internet connectivity has reduced web surfing through laptops and personal computers. Smartphones cover all surfing. The matter of fact is that the older versions of the websites do not support the responsiveness when opened in the cell phones. It might lead to a tremendous loss of information as the older version of websites may not fit in the screen’s width.
Update the content
- Update the content of your website to let your customers know about your business. Using the same old context to describe your business can lead to a misconception of no more business updates on the customer’s mind. So these were some of the reasons why you should think once for redesigning your website. Now let us discuss when to consider redesigning your business website.
8 Sign That Your Website Needs a New Design
#1 Outdated or Ordinary Design
Suppose you are the owner of an event management firm, and you are hosting a website for the same. All your website contains is the content in the text form that is describing the company profile, achievements, history, etc. In this website, the user cannot view the portfolio of the image gallery for the event management projects the company has undertaken.
If this is the scenario, no user will be interested in contacting you or ask you in case of any queries.
On the other hand, if the website contained a dynamic look and felt, with the company’s description followed by the sliding images of the events managed. The customer might get attracted to the website and hence can be impressed with the photo gallery for the portfolio of the company.
Here, the second scenario mentioned above shows the importance of an attractive and dynamic look and feel for the website, contrary to the simple informative website. Hence, when you find that the website contains older designs compared to that for your competitors; it’s time to research the companies providing website redesign services!
#2 Not User Friendly
Being a business owner, you should always keep in mind the points that a customer is interested in, and organize the information so that the user can easily access it. These types of websites where the data fetched quickly are user friendly.
In the older version of the website, such things might not be possible, and hence the user has to search for the relevant information across multiple pages of the website. Therefore, it is time to upgrade the design of your website to make it user friendly.
#3 Not Responsive:
When opened in mobile devices, if you have difficulties in viewing the website properly, with contorted positions of the images and navigation bar, eliminated text from the edges of the screen, missing tabs, etc. So it’s the clear sign that you need to consult the website designing company for redesigning your website.
The responsive website built using the latest frameworks and components, when opened in the mobile devices, gives the look and feel of the original website that opened in the browser of the laptops or personal computers. There are no issues regarding distorted positions of the elements of the website or eliminating text, etc.
#4 Does Not Generate the Targeted Leads:
If you don’t get enough number of queries through the contact page of your website, or you don’t find appropriate visitors count or traffic per day, it might depict that the customers have lost interest in your business. Older and outdated design of the website might be one reason behind this decrease in daily lead generation. Hence, the only solution for this would be redeveloping your website in terms of designs.
#5 Not Optimized for SEO:
If you want to get your website on the first page of the search results, effective search engine optimization techniques need to be applied. It also generates remarkable traffic of leads for the website.
It might be possible that these techniques not supported in the older version of the website and hence might need an update.
#6 High Bounce Rate/ People Leave Quickly
Attractive look and feel binds the customer to visit each page of the website. If the customer finds the website dull, they won’t be interested in knowing what the business has to offer due to loss of interest in terms of graphics and colors. If this happens, the website needs to redesigned with appropriate UI/UX.
#7 No longer reflect your business brand
If you are dealing with the business of electronic products, make sure it does not reflect any false notion of your business. For example, do not use colors that reflect the meaning of a clothing or jewelry store.
Use color schemes and layouts so that the customer gets a feeling of visiting an electronic store from the screen.
#8 Your Competitor Has Updated Website
Suppose your competitor comes up with a more dynamic and attractive website as compared to yours. If your leads will attract it, giving a decline in the lead generation graph, it affects the client conversion ratio.
In this case, you need to redesign your website as soon as possible to survive in a competitive atmosphere.
Final Words: Redesign Your Website
Don’t hide your business behind a mediocre design!
Don’t let your business suffer just because of the mediocre design of the website; it is better to consult the best website development company and get the best website design services. We can help you improvise the performance of your website.